Contract - Field Administrative Assistant
Rife Resources Ltd. has an immediate opening for a Field Administrative Assistant reporting to the Production Foreman. This is a contract, full time position in the Marshall Saskatchewan area.
- Collecting and sending production related data to service providers and chemical companies
- Analyzing daily tickets and identify “odd tickets” where further validation is required
- Balancing production numbers related to daily production, door pulls and truck tickets
- Entering truck ticket reports from 3rd parties (Oil/Water/Sand)
- Coordinating office supplies order/pickup & Purolator pickups
- Answering the phone and directing to the appropriate personnel in the field
- Basic office cleaning needs
- Filing required paperwork
- Support field operations with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Issuing permits and requesting road use permits from RM
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an administrative support role.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with own vehicle.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic & positive attitude
- Safety conscious
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of field data capture systems and truck ticket entry would be an asset
- Required to maintain all safety and regulatory courses including H2S, WHIMIS, TDG, First Aid
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.