Senior Financial Accountant
This role will assist with the preparation of Freehold Royalties Ltd. (“Freehold”) monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements. Freehold is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (FRU). Included with the financial statement preparation will be assisting the Manager, Financial Reporting with preparing supporting schedules and related activities including:
- Depletion and asset retirement obligation provisions
- Financial statement notes schedules
- Supplementary reports for management
- Assisting with preparation of various tax returns
- Performing internal control testing
The potential candidate should have:
- A related diploma or degree from a post-secondary institution
- 5+ years of Oil and Gas experience in an Accounting role
- Highly developed computer skills – especially with Excel
- Knowledge of Industry IT programs including Qbyte
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Strong work ethic with the ability to learn quickly
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of both IFRS and financial statement preparation experience. An accounting designation will be considered an asset.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.